ANLP Accreditation

Forums Leadership Colloquium 2016 ANLP Accreditation

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Heidi Heron
      Keymaster

The following documents have been supplied by ANLP regarding their trainer accreditation process.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Heidi Heron.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Heidi Heron
      Keymaster

Attached are all the accreditation docs, and I am also cut and pasting the initial email which accompanies the docs, in case it helps with context:

“Dear XX

Thank you for registering your interest in ANLP Trainer/Provider Accreditation.

As you may know, the ANLP accreditation programme was suspended earlier this year, pending some major changes, which will require more administration and documentation once launched next year. However as these changes are taking longer than anticipated, and you have expressed a keen interest in moving forward with accreditation now, we are emailing you the information as requested.

The benefit of undertaking ANLP Accreditation now is that we will be rolling out the new process to existing Accredited Trainers first – so you will now be included in that group! Please understand that when the new process is rolled out, sometime within the next 18 months to 2 years, there will be a further administration application to go through. Of course, because you will have already completed the process once, you will already have most of the required information to hand next time.

So you have a clear idea of what is involved in the ANLP Accreditation Programme, please find the following documents attached for your information. You may have already read some of this information on our website, and for transparency, we are including it all for you now.

1. ANLP Accreditation Summary.
      2. Accreditation Core Criteria – basic criteria for all those seeking ANLP Accreditation
      3. Application Requirements – summary of documents and requirements to be included in the application
      4. Application Time Schedule – ANLP commitment to managing the application process
      5. Ongoing Commitment Schedule for Successful Applications
      6. Fees Schedule
      7. ANLP Accreditation Guide
      8. ANLP Accreditation Application workbook (Chapters 1 to 8), which now incorporates the Assessors form as well, so you can see how your application will be assessed.
      9. Direct Feedback questionnaire
      10. Accredited Logo usage guidelines

Please do take time to read the documents and, if you require further information or have any queries, please do contact me. Please note that you will not necessarily be required to complete all the Workbook sections – it will depend upon which course you wish to have assessed.

We accept all applications electronically, so when you are ready to apply, if you contact me beforehand, I can open up a Drop Box folder for you to upload your application documents.

To ensure a smooth application process, I would suggest that if you know roughly when you are planning on submitting your application, please let me know, so I can get an Assessor lined up – as our Assessors are all Trainers/Master trainers themselves, this will expedite things.

Also, when submitting your information please take care to include all the necessary documents to avoid any delays due to missing paperwork. We would draw your attention to the fact that if we require additional information at any stage of the process, there will be a maximum of 28 days to submit this.

On submission of your application, assuming that everything is complete, you will see from the attached Time Schedule that we estimate that it will take between 6 to 12 weeks to complete. Your Assessor will keep you informed about the progress of your application throughout.

The fees schedule details all fees associated with ANLP Accreditation and we do require that you submit part of this –i.e. a non-refundable deposit of £200 with your initial application. This covers the Assessors fees and up to half an hour of email/phone support from ANLP and/or the assessor before or during the Accreditation process.

Once you have been approved as an Accredited Trainer/Provider, you are required to purchase ANLP Accredited Seals/Certificates for each candidate completing an ANLP Accredited:

• NLP Diploma
      • NLP Practitioner
      • NLP Master Practitioner

The cost of these Seals is £20 per person. This goes towards the cost of maintaining a database of ANLP Accredited Course holders. Additionally, in recognition of the high standards of training you deliver, we also provide each successful Accredited Student with three months Introductory Membership of ANLP, so you are giving them the best possible start to their career as an NLP Professional.

Please do get in touch if you would like some support to start navigating your way through the process! “

Talk soon and enjoy the sunshine xx

With best wishes

Karen
      Managing Director

The Association for NLP – The Association for NLP Professionals
      Apsley Mills Cottage, Stationers Place, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 9RH
      Tel: 020 3051 6740 Fax: 0560 0042 535 Web: http://www.anlp.org

Winners at the Hertfordshire Business Awards ~ Small Business of the Year
      ANLP International CIC is a Community Interest Company, Registered in England, Company Number 5383959 (Registered Office address as above)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.