Instructions For Use

Forums Welcome to the NLP Leadership Summit Forum Instructions For Use

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Heidi Heron
      Keymaster

Heidi Heron
      heidi@nlpworldwide.com

We have a great opportunity to use technology to communicate effectively with one another. This forum helps us to do that.

Using the forum is quite simple – here is an overview.

We’d like to keep the same ‘top formatting’ that you will see on this email your name and email address at the top – this will allow people to reply directly to you from their email program very easily.

• On the main page you will see a list of the various Forums available – choose the hyperlink text to read the conversations and choose the most appropriate to add a topic.
      • To reply to a comment or post
        • Open the comment or post and either click ‘reply’ on the grey menu bar by the post date OR scroll down to the ‘Reply’ box – you can add an attachment
        • If you’d like to be notified of updates tick the box “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”
      • To start a NEW topic or post
        • Choose the appropriate forum
        • Without entering into a current conversation, scroll down to “Create New Topic in…”  – add a Topic Title and write your message. You can add an attachment.
        • If you’d like to be notified of updates tick the box “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”
      • How to subscribe to posts – by subscribing you will be emailed updates of any additions and posts within a topic.
        • Open a topic and click the ‘subscribe’ link in the menu bar on the topic. You can also tag it as a Favourite.
      • How to unsubscribe to posts – to stop being notified of updates
        • Open the specific topic you’d like to stop and click the ‘unsubscribe’ link

If you have questions – please contact us by the Contact button or email Heidi – heidi @ heidiheron.com

Ueli Frischknecht
      Participant

Hello Heidi

How do I add my picture portrait to my profil at the forum?

Then one suggestion: If possible it would be nice to have the Forum Log-in Logo (on right handed side of site) on page ‘Members Forum’ too.

Big Thank you to you for entering all the valuable infos from our emails. Great work!! Only discovered it today.

Best regards

Ueli

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.